Working with Others and
TWO FREE workshops for people with disability in Smithton
Disability Voices Tasmania has engaged Susan Fahey of Leadership and Change Consultants to facilitate these workshops.
Susan is a skilled communicator who is passionate about empowering people to use their own stories and voices to effect positive and sustainable change.
Workshop 1: Working With Others (Tuesday 13th August 10am – 2pm)
This workshop will cover many aspects of communication including:
- Communicating with people from diverse backgrounds
- Listening skills, influencing others opinions
- Respectfulness of self and others
Workshop 2: Representing Voices (Wednesday 14th August 10am – 4pm)
This workshop you will cover many aspects of Advocacy including:
- Engagement and empowerment
- Understanding difference
- Interviewing and selection skills
Venue: Wyndarra Centre 43 Smith Street, Smithton
Sorry, this event has concluded but you can still